TriLink Carving Bars
- These are solid nose bars (no sprocket), constructed from a solid piece of steel, and designed for trimming and pruning. The small nose radius is designed for precision shape cutting.
- Available in 8″ and 12″ configurations
*Guide bars are made to fit 1041, 11041, 1095, and 11095 mounts
Mini Laminate Bar
TriLink Mini Laminate Bars
- These have a rotating sprocket located at the tip of the bar with a single river construction. As the chain moves along the bar, the sprocket teeth carry the chain around the tip quickly with little friction or reduction in cutting speed.
- Available in 6″ – 18″ configurations
TriLink Laminate Bars
- Light weight bars that are typically used on consumer saws for the occasional or semi-professional user. They have a rotating sprocket located at the tip of the bar with a sturdy four river construction.
- Available in 10″ – 20″ configurations
Replaceable Sprocket Nose Bar
TriLink Replaceable Sprocket Nose Bars
- These bars have a solid steel body with a replaceable sprocket nose tip. This tip can be changed as it wears out without having to replace the entire bar. These bars are manufactured for high speed, heavy duty saws and are preferred by the professional and semi-professional cutter.
- Available in 13″ – 36″ configurations
Hard Nose Bar
TriLink Hard Nose Bars
- These bars are constructed from one solid piece of steel with Stellite alloy laser welded onto the tip. Solid nose bars are designed for dirty cutting conditions as they have no moving bearings to get clogged. These bars are also frequently used for bore cutting.
- Typically used by professional cutters because of their extreme strength and durability.
- Available in 10″ – 36″ configurations